Welcome to the Attleboro White Hawks! It is our hope that we can help as many people as possible through our scholarship program. A few pieces of information that are important:
• Please note that all scholarships are awarded on the basis of need – this application as well as proof of income (copy of all W2s from 2016, child support, etc.) will be required of all applicants. While we wish we could help everyone, not all applicants are guaranteed a scholarship.
• To help as many as possible, we reserve the right to award full and partial scholarships.
• Scholarships will cover registration fees only – all miscellaneous costs of participation, including equipment not provided, will be the responsibility of the parent/guardian.
• All scholarship recipients will need to sell the required raffle tickets.
• Parents/Guardians will be required to volunteer a designated number of hours on game day – volunteer requirements will be based upon the scholarship awarded and failure to fulfill your requirements will jeopardize future scholarships.
Completed application and needed backup financial information can be faxed to Jim Desper at 781-255-6343 or Michelle Tiews at 508-339-3535 or can be mailed to the Attleboro White Hawks, Attn: Scholarship, P.O. Box 3344, Attleboro, MA 02703. Please feel free to black out social security numbers however names/addresses must remain.
Download the scholarship information below.